Do you anxiously await the coming of fall to see what will be popular when it comes to fashion? Do you love embracing the trends and making them work for you? Then the trends that are coming this fall are going to make you very happy.
This fall, there is no shortage of trends that can be worked into your closet. Here are ten trends to be on the lookout for, and some ideas on how to economically incorporate them into your style.
- Suits: Suits are not just for the office this fall. Whether you wear both pieces of a suit together or separate the pieces to be worn with other items, you definitely want to think about picking one up. As with all clothing, the key to making a suit work for you is to have it fit like a glove. Think about taking your suit to a tailor who can alter it to fit you perfectly.
- Military-Style Jackets: Often having a relaxed feeling to them, but with some cool touches (think buttons and patches), military jackets are back on trend this fall. They are a great transition piece from summer to fall and can be dressed up or down.
- Animal Prints: Animal prints have been a trend for all of 2019 and continue to be this autumn. Snakeskin, zebra, and cheetah will be in the stores, but leopard will continue to dominate the racks.
- Round Purses: There have been lots of celebrities embracing the carrying of small, round purses, and while they may not hold everything that your traditional bag does, they are extremely cute and stylish.
- Oversized Bags: While the vast majority of the round purses are small, oversized bags are also trendy this season. Many of the ones you’ll see this season are great for work when you may be carrying a laptop and don’t want a backpack or a traditional laptop bag.
- Ruffles: Adding a very feminine touch to fall clothing this year, you will see plenty of ruffles. Ruffles on shirts, jackets, pants, and much more!
- Jumpsuits: Jumpsuits continue to stay trendy this fall. You’ll see casual styles that are great for weekends and dressy styles that are excellent for a night on the town or other evening events.
- Maxi Skirts: When you grab your favorite boots and pair them with a maxi skirt, and you’ll have an outfit that’s sure to be extremely popular this fall.
- Tweed: Tweed is a rough woolen fabric that is often woven as a plain weave, twill, or herringbone pattern – and it’s everywhere this fall. If you want to add some tweed to your wardrobe, go for a jacket.
- Colorful Tights: When it comes to tights this year, the brighter the better. They’ll be the perfect accent under skirts and dresses when you want a pop of color.
Which trends are you going to embrace this fall? How will you incorporate some of these things into your wardrobe?